All persons completing the survey (“the participants”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The promoter of this promotional survey is AC Security. (“the promoter”).
- These terms and conditions contain certain provisions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which may:
- limit the risk or liability of the promoters or a third party; and/or
- create risk or liability for the participant; and/or
- compel the participant to indemnify the promoters or a third party; and/or
- be an acknowledgement, by the participant, of a fact.
- The participant’s attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The participant acknowledges that by entering the promotional competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- All participants participate in the survey competition entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the participant consents to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoters and all entities in the AC Security; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotional competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any indemnified party.
RULES OF THE AC SECURITY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY COMPETITION
- The survey can be completed between 20 June 2017 to 14 July 2017 (“the online survey period”). The promoters reserve the right to extend or reduce the competition period as necessary, on due notice given.
- All participants who complete the survey in its entirety will be entered into a lucky draw to win one of the three prices (1st price: IDS 805 Alarm System Kit; 2nd price: MyLifeLine GPS Watch; 3: 3 Months FREE Monitoring & Armed Response service from AC Security).
The draw will take place on 21 July 2017.
- In order to be eligible for participation in the promotional competition, a participant must:
- reside within AC Security’s service area in the Republic of South Africa;
- provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- Any person who is –
- a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, consultant to AC Security or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by AC Security; and/or
- a supplier of goods or services in connection with the promotional competition, shall not be permitted to participate in the promotional competition.
- By participating in the promotional competition in accordance with these terms and conditions, participants are participating in a promotional competition as contemplated in the CPA and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA.
- The prize winner and/or replacement prize winner undertakes to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing acknowledgement of receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoters shall conduct the competition, and the promoters’ decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of the prize winner and/or replacement prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these terms and conditions, the promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The promoters require the winner to be identified. The promoters may request the prize winner and/or replacement prize winner to be photographed for publication in printed media and/or the promoters Facebook page, email newsletter or any other form of social media managed by the promoter, or appear on radio and television when accepting/receiving the prize. The prize winner and/or replacement prize winner will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of his/her image and/or to participate in the promoters’ marketing material.
- All queries in connection with the promotional competition should be directed to AC Security on: 023 342 7050
- A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the entrants viewed at https://www.acsecurity.co.za/competition-terms